Denver Seminary is committed to making content on this website accessible to individuals of all abilities. We are focused on continually reviewing the user experience and implementing relevant accessibility standards.
We make every effort to follow the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) requirements at the Level AA standard. The WCAG defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. The colors, typography and structure of our website were built with accessibility in mind.
Accessibility relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
The following points summarize the main accessibility considerations that have been taken into account with our site’s design and development.
- Providing text alternatives for non-text content, and avoiding images made of text.
- Making it easier for users to see and hear content with appropriate color contrast and text size.
- Making the site functional from a keyboard.
- Giving users time to read and use content.
- Avoiding content known to cause physical reactions, such as blinking or rapid transitions.
- Helping users navigate content easily, by using appropriate page titles, appropriate use of HTML headings, a search function and a site map.
- Text is readable and easy to understand.
- Using human language in site content; avoiding indeterminate language.
- Content appears and functions in appropriate ways and uses consistent navigation.
- Working to ensure our site is compatible with various assistive technologies.
Accessibility is an ongoing process for a site where content is modified on a regular basis. Below is a description of known limitations. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
User generated content: The Denver Seminary site is maintained by a set of internal editors. Through ongoing training and regular site audits, we strive to ensure the quality of content from our main editors.
Document accessibility: In certain areas, the Denver Seminary site contains links to PDF documents. We are working to increase the accessibility of these documents in their original creation, before they are uploaded to the site. This is an ongoing process.
Captions: Denver Seminary is working on providing captions and alternatives for videos and other multimedia.
To submit feedback on the accessibility of this site, please contact us using the information below.
6399 South Santa Fe Drive
Littleton, Colorado, USA 80120