Denver Seminary’s Asian Initiative is led by Dr. Sung Wook Chung who serves as director of the program. For more information about its purpose, classes and seminars, and past events, please read below. For more information, please contact Dr. Chung.
Korean Lifelong Education Initiative (KLEI)
KLEI (Korean Lifelong Education Initiative) aims to develop pastoral and lay leadership among Korean Christians in metro Denver area.
Dr. Sung Wook Chung, director of the Korean Initiative, joined the faculty of Denver Seminary in 2005 and serves as professor of Christian Theology. He also serves Kurios International, a global missional organization, as president and chair of the board. Contact Dr. Chung: 303.357.5853.
CLASSES & SEMINARS FOR LAY PEOPLE
- Christian Apologetics Made Easy for Lay People
- Christian Theology Made Easy for Lay People
- Theology and Spirituality of the Cross
- Trinitarian Theology and Spirituality
- Lectures on Romans
- Lectures on Genesis
- Principles of Christian Leadership
- Principles of Christian Mission and Evangelism
CLASSES & SEMINARY FOR PASTORS
- Mission and Immigration Ministry
- Spiritual Gifts and Immigration
- Ministry Healing
- Ministry in the Context of Immigration
- Ministry Principles of Christian Leadership
- Spiritual Formation and Immigration
- Ministry Principles of Christian Education
The Battle for Human Rights in North Korea: Is There Hope for Peaceful Change?
On Friday April 6, 2018, guest speaker and North Korean expert, Dr. Suzanne Scholte, joined the Denver Seminary community to talk about the state North Korea and what the Church can do about it.