Tim Koller, PhD
Associate Dean, Innovation and Educational Systems; Director of the Leadership Program
Master of Arts in Leadership
Within the Master of Arts in Leadership, students will be equipped to be competent leaders with integrity and a holy imagination in the non-profit, business, community, or public sector.
Students will engage in a collaborative learning community and through biblical and theological reflection to acquire the knowledge, skills, and behaviors necessary to navigate change, power dynamics, and conflict in diverse cultural, organizational, and entrepreneurial settings.
How Can I Use This Degree?
- Executive leadership in church, educational and parachurch organizations.
- Leadership in corporate environments.
- Specialized personnel in the areas of church ministry and administration.
- College-trained lay people who desire biblical and theological studies to enhance their Christian witness within their chosen professions and/or their leadership in the local church.
- Preparation for doctoral-level study in a related field where the MA degree is an acceptable intermediate step.
52 Credit Hours
Available in Denver, DC, and fully online
Complete in 2 years (full-time study)
What Will I Study?
The professional MA programs include the 28-hour core courses, 12 hours of major courses and 12 hours of elective courses toward the certificate of the student’s choosing.
BLOCK 2: Leadership DEGREE CORE (12 CREDITS)
|LD600||Power, Change, and Conflict||3|
|LD700||Current Issues in Leadership||3|
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited undergraduate institution
- Cumulative undergraduate GPA of at least 2.5
- Completion of the application for admission and all required application documents
Timothy Koller joined the faculty of Denver Seminary in 2017 and serves as the Associate Dean of Program Innovation and Extension Education as well as the director of the Leadership program. He earned his BS in Bible and MA in Ministry, with a concentration in leadership, from Lancaster Bible College. He is currently pursuing his PhD in Leadership.